- Major Responsibilities:
1. Detailed insight of successful execution of nuclear power plant projects similar to Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant Project-RNPP
2. Ensure optimum utilization of resources- labor, materials and equipment, and their procurement at most cost-effective terms.
3. Review project proposals or plans to determine time frame, financial objectives, and procedures to accomplish work, staff requirements, and allotment of available resources during various phases of lot 2700.
4. Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans, using computers. Track and control construction schedules and associated costs to achieve completion of projects within time and monies allocated.
5. Review architectural design and engineering drawings of the project to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
6. Ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget, with quality workmanship and responsible to ensure the profitability of projects.
7. Lead a multi-disciplined team of professionals to achieve project objectives.
8. Manage and coordinate safety and quality effort for the project, utilize safety and QC resources appropriately.
9. Monitor contracts and negotiate revisions and changes with clients and other parties.
10. Establish budget and staff members for each phase of project and arrange for Manpower Planning.
11. Coordinate project design development, obtain client approvals and administer subcontracts and purchase orders.
12. Identify changes in scope or differing conditions and secure appropriate change orders for project cost and time.
13. Determine appropriate revenue recognition measures; ensure timely and accurate reporting of project costs, and monitoring payables for project.
14. Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams and clients.
15. Ensure project documents are completed properly as per requirement.
16. Represent MAX in top management meetings with client and BAEC.
In order to qualify, it is essential that the candidate has following skills and experience:
1. 14 or more years' experience with nuclear power plant site construction management especially Turbine hall construction.
2. Candidates having experience of managing Turbine hall construction as Construction Manager-CM shall get preference.
3. 12 or more years' experience in a supervisory, management, or leadership role on same vertical.
4. Candidate shall have experience and proven success record in engineering coordination.
Understand process approach to accomplish nuclear power plant construction management and start-up testing work.
5. Demonstrate relationship building experience and a proven team player.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
6. Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with and guide others in potentially adversarial situations.
7. Turbine Hall construction experience in Nuclear Power Plant site (Field) is a MUST.
8. Ability to manage large team with leadership and right direction.
9. Shall have the experience to deal with Russians and know how on Russian technology. (PREFERRED)
Recruiter Name:Sunil Dabla