- 1. Designing , implementation of new/ existing HR policies related to people management, attraction, deployment and development to build a positive and performance-oriented culture .
2. Handling the entire Recruitment and selection for the unit , Controlling the HR costs.
3. Design and execute the induction programmers to enable the new employees .
4. Identifies critical employee training needs, designs the annual training calendar, supervises its execution and monitors the effectiveness of training.
5. Directs and monitors the conduct of performance appraisal as per set schedules
6. Employee Welfare and Retention Measures
- Any Graduates with minimum of 8+ years of experience in Management Position
Proven work experience as a HR Manager.
Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
Looking for Candidates from Food, Beverages/ Hospitality industry only