Welcome to an entity specializing in the manufacturing of Engineering Products and Components with over 25 years of experience. Our primary focus is on meeting the needs of our customers with a commitment to excellence in providing quality products and services, ensuring customer satisfaction. It has fully implemented the documented Quality Management System which conform to the requirements of ISO 9001 / 2000
- Pattern Maker
Qualification: Any degree in vocational school in carpentry or machinery
- Experience: Should have Minimum of 6 years experience in pattern shop work related
- Preparing patterns layouts.
Basics knowledge in methoding, pattern terminology (runner, ingrate, downspout, parting line,..ect) Knowledgeable with basics of foundry practice
Reading & interpretation pattern drawings
knowledge about pattern repair
Pattern (metal or wood) finishing
Measuring dimensions using instrumentation.
Styrofoam/master pattern making & preparation
Cleaning & house keeping the work area.
Shot Blast Operator / General Foundry Operative
- Experience:Should have minimum 4 to 6 years experience in general foundry experience.
Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience: Should have minimum 3 years experience in CNC machinery workshop.
- NDT Inspector
- Experience: Should have minimum 5 years experience in similar position.
Qualification: Diploma or BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Production
- Experience: Should have minimum 1 years experience in similar position
- Qualification: ITI in Electrician
- Experience: Should have minimum 5 to 10 years experienced in foundry as electrician
- Email Id: email@example.com