Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 8 years exp. Min 2 years as Lead Electrical Technician or Senior Electrical Technician.
Assists in planning annual shutdown and major equipment turnarounds and carries out complete
overhaul of Electrical equipment Reassembles and tests equipment in accordance with requirements or
Assist in monitoring of electrical equipment for its healthiness
Strict Adherence to Plant Safety Protocols & Good housekeeping
Contribution to Continuous Improvement by providing suggestions, initiate modifications to improve Reliability of Equipment/ Process, Improve Safety, Improve Maintainability, Reduce Cost, Active participation in Major Development Projects
Maintain/ Update the job completion records.
Maintain history cards for the electrical equipment.
- Perform Technical investigation to determine the root cause of failure.
Interact closely with the Planning Team and ensure smooth operation.
Responsible for the support of Company Safety, environment and Quality policies and programs, and carrying out specific duties and responsibilities related to his job as spelled out in Management system documentation, policies, procedures, local documentation, Management System Manual, Safety Manual and other related documents.
Adhere to the Work management Process of GTL processes/ procedures.
Contribute to Multi-skilling work procedures.
Active team player.
Willingness to learn.
- 8 years hands on experience in Electrical Maintenance of equipment in Oil, Gas, Petrochemical or Fertilizer, which includes -Preventive, Corrective & Shutdown
- Maintenance of Synchronous machines, Power and distribution transformers, Variable speed drives, HV/LV switchgears, UPS and Battery chargers.
- Working experience in PLCs and microprocessor based protection relays will be an added advantage
- Salary QR 3200-3800 Basic + FREE Food, FREE Single Status Accommodation, FREE Medical AND FREE Transportation AT Site.
Recruiter Name:Venkata Ramanan
Address:P.O. Box: 20459, Doha 12301