It is a UK-based family business, drawing on four generations of tea blending and tasting experience. Founded on a passion for the finest tea, we are dedicated to the unique place that tea drinking commands at the heart of daily life in Britain and beyond
- Store Supervisor
Qualification: Diploma or Degree in Engineering Mechanical or Electrical or any relevant fields
- Experience: Should have minimum 4 - 5 years experience in handling engineering stores or related warehouse activities or previous experience within Purchasing environment.
- Knowledgeable about the CMMS system and can able to identify the different engineering parts; experience in FMCG/ Manufacturing industry, preferably MNC and computer literate.
Qualification: Diploma in Engineering or ITI (Mechanical/Electro-Mechanical)
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years experience in related field.
- With FMCG background and worked with different types of packaging machines.
- Machine Operator
- Experience: Should have minimum 4 to 6 years experience in relevant field.
Handyman / MEP Chargehand
Qualification: Diploma/vocational certificate with ITI in plumbing or fitting or Mason Building Constructor.
- Experience:Should have minimum 4 years experience as Plumber or Handyman in residential buildings and or in manufacturing industry
- Email Id: email@example.com