- 1. 3 - 5 years of hands on, management experience within a food production environment, preferably within the fast food industry or related fields.
2. Demonstrated ability to supervise and mentor hourly production associates.
3. Experience training associates in safe work practices and following GMP's (Good Manufacturing Practices).
4. Knowledge of food sanitation processes, procedures, and standards.
5. A good understanding of working within a budget and meeting those goals.
6. Willingness and ability to resolve problems and jump right in to help.
7. Competent in computer knowledge accustomed to working in an MS Office environment and competent in Excel.
8. Advance/Fluent in English.
9. Good Organization and Time Management Skills.
10. Detail experience in Food Process is must