Client is one of the leading consulting companies in Rwanda, providing state of art technology and cost effective solutions to their clients, ranging from their project plan & design to the execution
Project Manager - Highway / Roads
- Should be a Civil Engineer (A0 or equivalent) in Civil Engineering, having at least Master degree in highway engineering and management with a minimum experience of 10 years in road projects.
- He/ She should have conducted at least 3 similar services with the same complexity as a team leader.
- He/She should have an experience in FIDIC conditions of Contract.
- He/She should be familiar with training consultancy works.
- He/She should have excellent written and verbal skills in English or French.
- He should not be above 45 years
1. Proven working experience as Team Leader for the past 10 years.
2. Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
3. Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
4. Project management and supervision skills
5. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
6. License of professional engineer
7. Pay is dependent on experience
8. Please send updated resume
9. Job starts immediately