- Minimum of 4 years of Sales Experience preferably in Aluminum Sales in Qatar
- Must have excellent command in English, Arabic (Advantage)
- Follow sales plans and strategies set by management to achieve sales targets.
- Prioritize key customers to increase sales volume.
- Prepare quotations to customers while adhering to company set prices.
- Submit original invoices to the customers and deliver a copy signed by the customer to the sales coordinator.
- Identify and report high demand products and prices of the competition.
- Prepare daily reports on sales calls results and submit it to the Sales Manager
Position - Showroom Salesman
Job Location - Qatar
Working Days - 6 Days
Working Hours- 8 Hrs