Leading Salon In Oman
- Skin care technicians perform facials and skin care treatments, such as dermabrasion and facial cleansing, to improve a variety of skin conditions, including rosacea, dehydration and wrinkles caused by aging and sun damage.
- They evaluate and advise clients on skin care treatments and solutions, making referrals to dermatologists as needed.
- Skin care technicians' job responsibilities include keeping work areas and tools, such as magnifying lamps, clean and sterile.
- They could also record clients' needs and preferences for repeat visits.
- Skin care technicians can be self-employed, which might require additional duties, such as business-related tasks in sales and marketing, inventory management and bookkeeping
4+ years experience