- Educational Attainment: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or relevant educational qualification.
- No. Years of Experience:
Proven track record and at least 5 years experience as Website Developer and with strong knowledge about WordPress platform.
- Certifications/Trainings Needed:
- Behavioral Qualities/Traits:
Must be dynamic scrupulously vigilant to details, and able to multi task. A driven attitude and a keen mind with a desire to succeed. Excellent data entry skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong attention to details and a high level of accuracy.
- GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop, create and implement custom websites and designs and implementing new features and functionality using WordPress. 2. Work on complex projects and change requests, from creation to resolution.
3. Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
4. Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin. 5. Identify, troubleshoot and resolve ad-hoc system / website issues as well as longer terms solutions based on business and technical requirements.
6. Establishing and guiding the websites architecture. 7. Contribute to the development and delivery of technical solutions on the e-commerce estate 8. Produce and promote internal standards and best practice for WordPress and PHP platforms. 9. Provide regular project status updates, liaise with project management teams and line management to resolve potential delays/issues. 10. Participate in QC checking for department work
Recruiter Name:Mr. Suresh Kumar
Email Id:email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org