- Job Title: HSE Officer | (Food Safety)
- Summary: Coordinates health safety and environment program, the HSE officer is responsible for the implementation of the Company's Quality & Food Safety and HSE Program. He will also functions as assistant to the HSE Supervisor. By performing the following duties.
Implements programs and policies for monitoring and preventing chemical, physical, and biological hazards at the facility.
To ensure all CCPs are recorded accurately and record are maintained.
To ensure all required record are maintained on the site as per company standard.
To perform food safety and HSE inspection in the site.
To conduct job safety risk assessment.
To perform investigation and root cause analysis for any deviation with food safety & HSE standard.
Educate Staff regarding safety and environmental health issues such as chemical exposure, smoke, fumes, noise, temperatures, dusts, vapors, and ergonomics which are known or suspected of being real or potential detriments to health.
- Performs field and safety measurements, safety evaluations, and hazardous waste evaluations.
Administering site environmental, safety and health policies and procedures within the framework of the Safety and security.
Organizes and conducts training program in food safety & environmental health practices.
Implements or recommends control measures for exposure to hazardous materials or conditions.
Preparing and distributing all relevant safety reports, which will include accident, incident and near miss details.
Monitors the company's health standards in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Maintaining a continuing inspection program and reporting the-finding and recommendations to the appropriate supervisor or Subco Ae fort p ootpi remedial action. 7
implements a program and system to track and evaluate worker injuries.
Evaluating the need for safety, first aid, and fire protection equipment needed at each job location, and ensuring that safety equipment meets appropriate standards and is maintained in good condition.
Develops and facilitates training for workers on issues related to health and safety. Interpret and promote environmental health programs.
To ensure that the objectives of the defined Quality and Food Safety Management System (FSMS) within the job scope is fulfilled at all times.
- Educational Qualifications: B.Sc. in Food Science/ Technology or Associate's degree or Diploma or equivalent from two to three -years college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Should have completed HACCP and Food Safety Level-2
- Number of years of experience:
One to Three years of work experience in the same capacity
Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com