- Position - Sr. Safety Officer
Experience - Min 5-8
Education - B.Tech (Any Discipline)
- JD -
- Responsible for maintaining EHS management system and EHS culture in the region.
- Monitor & analyze data, carry out trend analysis, prepare reports (documents, presentations) and report on EHS performance to PCH/ Country Manager and Corporate EHS.
- Report EHS performance and parameters as required by Client (need-based).
- Conduct EHS audits of sites at the interval as per Corporate guidelines and report.
- Follow up & Facilitate TSV, HSV & RSV to ensure everyone involved in EHS improvement at sites.
- Conduct EHS scoring of all the sites and report to Corporate EHS for evaluation and assessment to achieve EHS Score > 60 % compliance.
Recruiter Name:Rishabh Chaturvedi