They are an extremely well established diversified business interests include in-house-developed Retail Food Services and Contract Catering & Support Services of Qatar Needs Asst Sales & Operation Manager - Manpower Services
- Should establish the business plan by surveying the demand; conferring with people in the community; identify and evaluate competitors; prepare financial, marketing and sales projections and estimates.
- Minimum 08-14 years
- Should be a graduate with hands of experiencing in independently managing the facilities division.
- Should be responsible & accountable for planning and execution of new projects.
- Should be energetic and accomplished Operations person, expert at business acumen and operational management and very strong in managing the facility division with sales growth initiatives and maximizing profitability through cost control.
- Locate or Propose Potential business deals by contacting potential partner, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry a related events, publications and announcements.
- Should have hands on experience in Staffing, manpower planning, Budgeting, forecasting, P&L.
- Should be able to manage supplier and sub-contractors
- Should be able to build good professional relationship with clients.
- Ensure that requirements related to Food Safety (ISO 22000:2005) & HSE (ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007) are implemented and maintained within the department.
- Strong analytical skills, business savvy and ability to multi task are all essential.
- GULF Experience with Arabic knowledge/ Driving License will be preferred.
- Age Group: 30 to 45 Years
- Only male candidates need to apply.
Required Candidate profile
Accommodation +Transport (Salary depends upon the experience Deserving Candidates)
KINDLY EMAIL US YOUR UPDATED CV (Word Format) ALONG WITH PP SIZE PHOTOGRAPH, PASSPORT COPIES, PROFESSIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL, CERTIFICATES, CURRENT SALARY
Perks and BenefitsSalary Negotiable Deserving Candidates