MAYFIELD SPECIALIST HOSPITAL , Abuja, Nigeria is a multi-specialty hospital emphasizing mainly on Trauma, Orthopedic, Maternity, Nephrology, Cardiology and other surgical specialties providing world class healthcare facility.
We welcome you to be a part of our team to work towards attaining our mission 'Care with courtesy, compassion and competence'. Our aim is to provide high quality healthcare services based on international standards. We recognize the dedicated efforts of our employees towards achieving our aim and the success of our organization.
At MAYFIELD SPECIALIST HOSPITAL, our strength is the team of highly qualified and experienced consultants who have proved their professional caliber at their respective fields supported by well-trained nursing professionals and paramedical staff. MAYFIELD SPECIALIST HOSPITAL considers its employees as the most precious assets of the organization and empowers its employees through various training and orientation programs designed to meet individual needs
- 1. Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales
2. Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients and Cook food in a timely manner
3.Delegate tasks to kitchen staff
4 .Inform wait staff about daily specials
5 .Ensure appealing plate presentation
6 .Supervise Cooks and assist as needed
7.Slightly modify recipes to meet customers needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
8. Monitor food stock and place orders
9 .Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
10. Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients
11. Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen
- 5+ years experience
Company:Mayfield Specialist Hospital