A progressive manufacturing & retail company based in Jeddah, KSA. The company produce quality pastries, sweets, ice cream & chocolates. It was established in the year 1998 at Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Main factory is located at Phase 5 Jeddah Industrial City, P.O. Box 16720 Jeddah 21474, K.S.A.
- Responsible and accountable for supervising a team, ensuring the correct service levels, distribution and display of company products to an agreed customer base.
- Leading, directing and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objectives.
- Revising and implementing the sales strategies plans.
- Generating sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets.
- Providing a professional and excellent level of customer service with existing and new customers.
- Completing all assigned duties.
- Handle customer issues, resolution and communicate escalated issues to the Sales Manager Supervise on Sales promoter
- Good in communication.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
- Critical thinking
- Team work
- Time management.
- Timeliness and dependability
Required Qualification & Skills:
- Control the workflow of employees at warehouse, responsibility to ensure all goods are accounted for each shipment, and to ensure each shipment arrives on time.
- Can control and monitor dispatch activities effectively. (i.e. timely deliver the goods to customers)
- Maintain cold room materials properly and can issue good as per invoice.
- Responsible to maintain minimum stock level for all finished goods and when it reached minimum level inform to production department for planning.
- Responsible to monitoring delivery trucks movements.
- Responsible for monitoring loading and unloading the goods
- Knowledge in truck inspection monitoring activities by using check list.
- Knowledge in FIFO and 5S actives.
- Any degree, Minimum five years work experience in food manufacturing industries. (preferred ice cream industries)
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts.
- Product costing, product manufacturing analysis and inventory valuation.
- Analyzes changes in product design, raw materials, and manufacturing methods, to determine effects on costs. Analyzes actual production costs.
- Controlling processes associated with manufacturing costs and inventory valuation.
- Provides management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Develop and maintain standard costs of finished goods and production components.
- Prepare and complete internal cost audits.
- Present cost estimates and budgets for new purchases.
- Forecasts and plans future purchasing costs according to fiscal needs
We are seeking a skilled, experienced cost accountant to join our startup Manufacturing Co and will be responsible for overseeing & analyzing cost expenditures, review & recommend new cost-efficient and financially feasible cost options
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting.
- Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge of ERP system & well knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Computer Literate Strong Excel skills
- Free Accommodation
- Free Transportation
- Medical Insurance.
- Two-way airfare
- The position of International Product Export Manager will be responsible for selling Ice Cream products into new countries. Territory will be international locations. Calling on Distributors and Brokers that source overseas
Show business growth in terms of volume and profitability by protecting and GROWING existing business while generating new business opportunities for exports.
Plan, coordinate, and execute programs and product development strategies.
Enhance reputation and value with customers by providing guidance and strategy.
Conduct direct sales training and presentations
Develop business plan for exports and strategy for growth in exports.
Responsible for forecasting and meeting sales volumes within assigned territory
Occasional face to face contact and maintains and develop solid POSITIVE sales relationships with current and targeted customers.
Provide assigned Customer Service Partner with guidance on the needs and expectations of key/specific customers to ensure high quality service levels.
Manage relationships with exporters.
Willing to travel internationally as needed
JOB LOCATION : Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Company:Al Emad International