- Manufacture of petrochemicals including amines, glycol ethers, isocyanates, polyether polyols, polyethylene, polyolefin elastomers and propylene glycol. Through its main subsidiaries; manufacture of hydrogen peroxide and propylene oxide; issues sukuk; ownership and management of industrial parks
Qualification: ITI/Diploma in Electrical
- Experience: Should have Minimum 8 years work experience as Electrician in refinery or petrochemical plant
- Use of standard instrument to check voltage, amperage, speed, rotation and vibration. ? Troubleshooting and repair of ground faults.
Repair of Electrical motors up to 500 HP including replacement of bearings and seals, installation of motor and connection of starters and circuits.
Maintenance of battery standby systems/inverters.
Demonstrated ability to read, interpret wiring schematics, troubleshoot and repair.
Installation of conduit, enclosures, wiring, connections and controls up to 480V for new construction.
Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical
- Experience: Should have Minimum 5 years experience having advanced background to maintain rotating and static Equipments in petrochemical industry.
- Responsible for assisting Mechanical engineers in the design of machinery, products and equipment.
Check equipment and operating system and correct wherever necessary.
Ensure mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality.
Ensure high level technical support to lower level technicians.
- Email Id: email@example.com