A reputed company in the sultanate of Oman with diverse businesses in the area of Projects, Retail, and Hospitality
- HVAC Project Manager must be goal-oriented team leader, self-starting, and energetic and must have sound technical knowledge of HVAC Project design, Planning, Implementation of plans / schedules & Execution with desired co-ordination and tracking of projects & effective use of resources to ensure smooth progression of the scope of contracted works & closure of project within an allotted budget and contractual timeline.
- HVAC Project Manager job involves Implementation of Contract right from Inception to maturity with proper planning, quality within contractual timeline to ensure customer satisfaction, building positive relationship with customers to get repeat business from existing customers & timely payment realization from customer.
- The key Responsibilities are
- Define Objectives & Measures to evaluate the project during progression and upon completion.
- Review contract documents, Specifications, Contract drawings, Correspondences, Submittals to define clear scope of work & create effective project plan for successful completion of projects.
- Apply due diligence of project planning & value engineering to improve upon net margin indicated by Sales team.
- Create a detailed work plan histogram identifying the sequence of activities, manpower loading & resources required for successful completion of project.
- Timely preparation & approvals of Material submittals after proper value engineering to ensure contractual obligations, quality & cost effectiveness to improve overall margin of project.
- On time preparation & approvals of shop drawings in compliance of project specification, Contract documents & on site requirement in such a way that quality is maintained with minimal cost.
- Determine the resources (Time, manpower, funds, equipments & sub-contractors etc.) required to complete the project.
- Define sub contractors scope of work & schedule to meet project timeline with effective cost savings.
- Should be resourceful & proactive to finalize all above points & sub-contractor in co-ordination with client, consultant & senior management.
- Attend site meetings & inspect the site on regular basis to ensure contract compliance, quality, workmen-ship & safety.
- Maintain very professional & close rapport with clients, consultants, Architects, Main contractors to ensure customers satisfaction, smooth progression and handing over of projects, Issuance of work completion certificate, due payments realization on time & repeat orders.
- Ensure effective billing plans & payment collection targets achieved.
- Follow-up on required warranty works & DLP Services.
- Updation on projects progress Vis a Vis cost effectiveness (cash flow projection Vs actual cash flow) & variance to senior management on weekly basis.
- Review projects internally and prepare monthly project reports.
- Evaluation of project upon completion Vs defined objectives to create a name and standard of company among clients, contractors & consultant in market. )
- Excellent track record of 7-15 years experience in HVAC / MEP works.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in similar role.
- Should possess sound technical knowledge of HVAC/MEP works including ducting, piping etc.
- Exibits proactive & decisive project management attitude.
- Ability to read & interpret construction documents, plans, drawings & specifications.
- Excellent effective Communication skill in English (written & spoken).
- Valid Omani Driving license will be added advantage.
Should be able to handle the HVAC Projects single handedly right from conception to maturity.
Job Description / Responsibilities
Required Candidate profileDesired profile of the candidate
Graduate degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
Knowledge & Experience of Project planning using Primavera / MS project.
Relevant Industry: HVAC/ MEP
Position Reports : AGM MSRAC
Nationality: Any, preferably - Indian
Age: 30 -40 years preferable
Min. Exp. 7
Max. Exp. 15 years
Candidates Location: Muscat & any location in Oman.
Target Companies: Carrier, Voltas , Daikin , Trane
Perks and BenefitsCar + Utilities+ Airfare + Medical + Gratuity ( Family Status )
Recruiter Name:Kaustabh Sarkar
Company:Mustafa Sultan Enterprises