Leading integrated business solutions provider in Kenya
- We are looking for a Business Development Manager for a leading integrated business solutions provider based in Kenya . The group has multiple business interests across domains like business technology, electronic security systems and digital signage. The Group has a vast presence in Kenya and a proven track record of delivering a diverse range of services to businesses across domains by leveraging synergies across group companies
- Promoting and Selling the electronic security systems by means of cold calling, meeting architects, quantity surveyors and building / project owners
- Building and maintaining relationships with the new and existing clients
- Presenting the organizations system in a structured professional way to potential clients in trade fairs and pre qualifications / tenders
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements and design electronic security system in line with the customers requirements and budgets
- Creating detailed proposal documents along with security layout options, often as part of a formal bidding process. These documents needs to be made with international standards as they are likely to be vetted by the international security consultants
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing quotations to customers on a timely manner
- Attend project kick off meetings, follow up the project closely with the technical team during execution and ensure timely handover and payment collection.
- Gathering Market and Customer information.
- Liaising with suppliers and follow up on order requisitions.
- Management of Sales and Order records and updating the Sales office accordingly, or entering figures into ERP
- Meet the companys sales target on quarterly basis. The target will be agreed up on mutually upon.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Strong communication both speaking and writing and interpersonal skills
- Strong Sales/Business Development knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original Sales and branding opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability in identifying and responding to current and future customer needs; delivering innovative products, and service excellence.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
- Entrance control system both vehicular and Pedestrian
- Fire Detection System / Fire Alarm
- Access Control System
- Surveillance System
- Integrated Security platform
- Building Management System BMS
- Max budget INR 200,000 per month.
- Return Airfare every year
- 21 days paid leave annually
- Family status after completion of 2 years
- Accommodation, transport and Food to be provided by the company
Reporting to the Head of Business Unit, The role involves designing, and selling the entire product offering under this business unit i.e. electronic security systems.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
A Bachelors Degree and/or MBA in Marketing.
Sales/Marketing Professional courses will be an added advantage
A minimum of 7 years experience in Selling and promoting electronic security systems in a multi national firm
Max age of 35.
Note: The candidate should have experience of selling to the end user. Channel sales will not be considered. The position requires the candidate to sell and promote various electronic security systems such surveillance system, access control, entrance control, scanners and detectors, fire alarm among others.
Note: The candidate should be qualified and experienced in B2B sales and designing electronic security solutions.
Candidate should have prior Sales Knowledge on
FACILITIES AND BENEFITS
Recruiter Name:Senthil S