- Diploma in Mechanical or equivalent
- 3 Years exp. In Cataloguing application and item master data standardization with minimum 1 year Oracle Warehouse Inventory Management. Candidate must be experienced in Oil&gas and drilling industry.
- Establish materials and services catalogue codes based on company standards against specific categories.
- Review the items in company item master to ensure materials are properly classified and are appropriately defined according to various items types such as "Company Inventory" "Company Asset" "Company Expense Traceable, Company Expense items".
- Coordinate with end users of Oracle and Maximo to guarantee integrity of systems and ensure that all required fields are updated.
- Ensure all the material and service specific attributes are available as per cataloguing software and populated correctly in Oracle ERP system.
- Review manufactures name, style and address data base on regular basis to ensure up to date and dependable information is available all the times.
- Coordinate with the supervisor to certify that manufactures names in item master are correctly available against material codes as well as cross reference manufactures and respective
- part numbers and update any changes accordingly.
- Update IHS software, Oracle items main and sub categories and respective UNSPSC categories for material and services.
- Liaises with end users and line managers to update item master and maintain inventories at predefined/ approved min-max levels according to company procedures.
- Review item master quarterly and yearly in order to perform corrective action in case of any duplication incorrectness found.
- Evaluate material description and specification of company material request to maintain the legitimacy and integrity of data against duplication and wrong characteristic specification.
- Visit rig/locations for onsite cataloguing and participate in periodic and year-end stock taking to account for physical material again item master.
- Creates stock codes or update them based on the Maximo approved item change request.
- Train new and existing Material Coordinators on structure and cataloguing process to ensure that they are fully competent to utilize the system.
- Review minimum and maximum levels for inventory recommend by end-users and report changes
- Excellent written and communication skill in English. Knowledge of Data standardization, analysis, inventory and supply chain management, read & Interpret material certification document & technical drawing. Knowledge of engineering/international inspection standards and ISO 9000&14000. Knowledge of OREDA, RCM and Measurement Standards
- Advanced computer skills on Oracle & Maximo software and databases.
- GULF Experience will be preferred
- Age Group: 25 to 35 Years
- Only male candidates need to apply.
Sal Qr 2500- Qr 4000 +Accommodation +Transport
KINDLY EMAIL US YOUR UPDATED CV (Word Format) ALONG WITH PP SIZE PHOTOGRAPH, PASSPORT COPIES, PROFESSIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL, CERTIFICATES, CURRENT SALARY
Telephone:+91 22 21685028