Guided by the vision of “Transforming Lives”, the VLCC Group seeks to urge self transformation, spread happiness and imbibe every individual with wellness for life. These three mantras have been the pillars of strength for the Company since it was founded by Mrs. Vandana Luthra in 1989. Till date they remain the firm foundation upon which the company continues to build its success story.
By redefining wellness, VLCC has revolutionized the wellness industry to acquire the status of being the Number 1 Wellness Brand in South Asia & Middle East, with a presence of 300 locations across 109 cities in 10 countries namely India, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Malaysia and Nepal.
VLCC is widely recognized for its scientific weight loss solutions and its therapeutic approach to beauty treatments. With a staff strength of nearly 6000, over two-third of whom are experienced specialists including medical doctors, nutritionists, psychologists, cosmetologists and physiotherapists and having served over 10 million customers since its inception, VLCC is the largest and most-preferred brand in the Wellness domain in the countries it operates in
- POSITION - Centre Head
LOCATION - DUBAI - UAE
Ability to run a center independently and be able to balance multiple and at times conflicting priorities between Sales, Profit and customer delivery & service.
Good people manager & a team player is a must.
1. Center Head is the P&L head of the center and is fully responsible for the center's sustained growth in top line and bottom line, delivery on customer service and drive customer engagement processes.
2. The Center Head leads, guides and motivates his / her team to help them deliver on their role and develops talent for future needs.
3. The Center Head also manages the operational, administrative & statutory obligations of the center as per prevalent company policies.
1. Deliver the budgeted sales and operating surplus,
2. To ensure Customer Service Efficacy is high to increase repeat purchase and spread word of mouth. This is intended to deliver increase in customer satisfaction and reduced customer complaints arising out of service delivery failure.
3. To ensure customers are handled, on phone or in person when they come to the center, timely and pleasantly to minimize customer complaints.
4. To implement a robust Lead Management System and drive marketing initiatives, within and outside the centers, to increase walk-ins to the center and increase capacity utilization.
5. Sales:Work with Slimming/Beauty In-charges to ensure meeting of in-house sales targets that may be set from time to time.
6. Events: To coordinate with Corporate Office in giving technical support to the Centre for organizing the Events and sending feedback of the same to Corporate Office.
Kindly shjare you profile with the following details:
Current Role & Organization
Sales / Revenue generation / Business Volume
Recruiter Name:Sachin Saxena
Company:VLCC Health Care Ltd