- Experience in a workshop / production PCB rework, fault finding / repair environment. For Mobile phones, Laptops, Gaming Console, etc.
- Experience of component and electronic repair on high end mobile phones such as connectors, LCDs, flex, cameras and all Glass repair for Apple / Samsung / Other Brands mobile devices
- Ability to repair to component Level/PCB.
- Experience in testing of PCBs and electronic assemblies.
- Experiences on Apple MacBooks and other High End Laptops.
- Strong interest and experience with electronics.
- Up-to-date knowledge of modern technology.
- Experience of working within a targeted, fast-paced environment
- 3 years directly relevant work experience in a commercial environment of repairing high end mobile devices and gadgets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable around Microsoft office products such as Excel, Word and Outlook
- Can-do' attitude to problem solving.
- EXCELLENT Command of English both Speaking and Writing.
- Outside India work experience in Essential in same field.
- All Repairs Incharge.
- Setup Diagnosis of any repair request.
- Disassembly and reassembly, diagnostics, replacing parts and repairing faults on some of the most advanced phones, Laptops and Other gadgets on the market today. (Including Apple and Samsung mobile phones / tablets, MacBooks, Projectors, gaming console etc.)
- Stock management of the parts.
- Maintain and advise clients on Repair job status.
- Train and mange assistants in for repair.
- Create guidelines and policies for repair and services.
- Sales of Gadgets if needed.
- Flexible Working hours
- Advise on improving sales, Procedural to improve client service and work ethics in the team
- 3+ years experience
Relevant Industry Mobile phones /Gadgets Repair Center
Job Description / Responsibilities
Recruiter Name:Sunil Dabla
Company:A Leading Gadget Company.