- Diploma in Mechanical or equivalent
- 3 Years experience oil field/drilling field material environment. Candidate must be experienced in Oil&gas and drilling industry.
- Review the min/max levels in a timely manner in order to recommend the amendments as required,
- Ensure that end-users requirements are fulfilled in timely manner.
- Administrate and monitor all consignment and call-off agreements for material and services under warehouse function.
- Assess inventory in order to ensure that it is handled as per the storage conditions, hazard classes and handling instructions.
- Assists end user to implement their shutdown plan and other project needs.
- Oversee and control works executed by third parties' supporters working at warehouse and yards areas and on the ERP where applicable.
- Ensure end-user requirements are clearly described, classified and categorized to simplify supply chain review, approval and sourcing processes.
- Prepare requisitions of stock replenishment process as per min/max levels to meet the consumption, lead-times and rig requirements from the central warehouse,
- Prepare requisitions for on-demand items and services as required to meet demand and operation's needs.
- Prepare requisitions for asset items based approved requested budget using the correct charge accounts.
- Prepare requisitions for client requirement-based asset/ operation management approval using correct charge accounts with proper justification.
- review inventory items consumption and prepare recommendations to amend min/max levels in a timely manner to avoid running out of stock.
- Close monitoring on excess of demands requests by UD and re-confirming for valid requirements before processing requisition.
- Follow up to implement the inventory sharing plans for stock on-hand between ell warehouses and locations.
- Review and recommend spare parts by manufacture end end-users along with concerned asset and maintenance management for efficient stock control for new assets
- and equipment.
- Expedite the Outstanding material deliveries with the concerned buyer and suppliers.
- Coordinate with the Cataloguer to create new amend existed stock codes data in item master as needed. Keep work areas clean to ensure good housekeeping and
- hygiene at all times
- Make Sure all the operation's requirements-through Work Order (WO) and Internal Requisitions (IR) are met and fulfilled on time.
- Follow-up with the offshore Material Man oh materials in-transit and make sure that materials were received on time.
- Arrange movement and recording of materials and ensure orders are cleared from the system on time.
- Monitors manufacturing dates of stock through the ERP to maintain product shelf life and utilization of products before expiry,
- Make sure the concept of first in- first out (FIFO) is followed by staff inside store during the issuance of materials to avoid having old or expired stock
- Coordinate with Logistic staff, end-users and concerned Buyer for transportation and documents preparation for tools and equipment required repair and retune
- Excellent written and communication skill in English. Oracle material management (warehouse) module expert level, knowledge of materials/equipment used in oil & gas industry, undertaking of inspection and quality control in supply chain management.
- Advanced computer skills on Oracle software and databases.
- GULF Experience will be preferred
- Age Group: 25 to 35 Years
- Only male candidates need to apply.
Sal Qr 2500 +Accommodation +Transport
KINDLY EMAIL US YOUR UPDATED CV (Word Format) ALONG WITH PP SIZE PHOTOGRAPH, PASSPORT COPIES, PROFESSIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL, CERTIFICATES, CURRENT SALARY
Telephone:+91 22 21685028