- JOIN US IMMEDIATELY
- Diploma Engineering or Logistic
- 3 years experience in logistic, transportation and marine (oil & gas) operations. Candidate must be experienced in Oil & gas and drilling industry.
- Organize daily and weekly activities in order to ensure correct material and equipment are delivered on time as per schedule and requirements.
- Plan and manage shipping and delivery routes and schedules on regular basis.
- Manage recertification and preventive maintenance of all cargo handling tools and equipment and accessories.
- Control inbound and outbound transportations in order to efficiently and cost effectively receive and dispatch cargo load out.
- Coordinate with all concerned for inward and outward shipments plans to ensure efficient management of logistic resources.
- Continuously look and keep track for improvements of transport costs and efficiency.
- Review work processes and systems and implement new plans and procedures as needed.
- Prepare emergency plans to meet urgent and shut down situations based on operations or clients' needs.
- Organize and administrate the hazardous shipments / cargos from suppliers and between company Warehouses and operation locations based on the International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) and local authorities and clients' requirements.
- Manage in efficient manners the third party's equipment rented to meet logistic operation activities.
- Oversee and control works executed by third parties' staff (outsource) at warehouse and yards areas and on the ERP and where applicable.
- Check import / export documents for correctness and accuracy in order to report the discrepancies.
- Prepare cargo manifest or delivery notes for materials shipped within Company locations or focal vendors / suppliers.
- Make sure all materials / cargos are checked and inspected before it is shipped / moved out
- Prepare import and export shipping documents and packing list.
- Prepare cargo schedules for loading and back loading in line with client's boats schedules.
- Liaise with the Expeditor / Buyer to arrange clearing staff & loading agents and arrange transportation for delivery to stores.
- Coordinate and arrange for tubular and drilling tools load-out as per client's forecast or rigs requests.
- Follow up the equipment, tools and materials sent for repair, refurbishment, modification and re-certification to third parties workshops / facilities.
- Track and monitor the rental equipment on monthly basis.
- Ensure all logistic cargo documents are well maintained and filed properly (softy & hard copies).
- Coordinate with Warehouse staff for internal requisition and direct purchase material that need to be shipped to offshore locations.
- Excellent written and communication skill in English. Capable of reading & interpreting material certification documents & technical drawings, knowledge of engineering/international inspection standards and ISO 9000 & 14000, Knowledge of Inco Terms IATA regulation, International freight handling and marine insurance regulation,
- Advanced computer skills on Oracle Material management (Warehouse & Logistics) module expert level
- GULF Experience will be preferred
- Age Group: 25 to 35 Years
- Only male candidates need to apply.
KINDLY EMAIL US YOUR UPDATED CV (Word Format) ALONG WITH PP SIZE PHOTOGRAPH, PASSPORT COPIES, PROFESSIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL, CERTIFICATES, CURRENT SALARY