Required Skills & Experience:
- Adept & conversant in CPG or Retail domains.
- Experience ii different aspect of CPG/Retail businesses like Sales & Marketing, Channel Management, Customer Development, Go to Market strategies etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders with emphasis on follow through and reporting.
- In-depth technical knowledge and experience in one or more areas: Machine Learning, AI, Predictive Analytics, Prescriptive Analytics etc.
- Deep working knowledge on Machine Learning with emphasis on Time Series Modeling, Classification and Regression etc.
- Exposure to algorithms such as Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, CART, CHAID, Random Forest, SVM, XG Boost, Neural Networks.
- Data management and statistical modelling skills: R, Python, SAS, SPSS Modeler, MS Azure Machine Learning (Azure ML Studio), AWS Machine Learning (SAGE Maker) & SQL.
- Ability to present facts based on data and in working with very large quantum of data; including Big Data.
- Experience in the areas of analytics, exposure to emerging digital technologies/landscape. (e.g. Cloud computing, designing and embedding predictive analytics models into workflows/processes).
- Ability to cope in a complex and fast-changing business environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation.
- Strong planning and organizing skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
- Good influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams and build successful relationships at all levels.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate issues.
- Ability to balance conflicting and changing demands through prioritization and a pragmatic approach.
- Python, R
- Marketing & Media Analytics, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Procurement Analytics, Contract Designing, Inventory Management, Distribution,Logistics planning, Network planning, modelling, Simulation & Mathematical optimization models.
- Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D. in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Management or academic equivalent.
Location : Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo, Brazil