- Looking for Revit Architects with Minimum 5- 10 years of relevant work experience in Revit, handling end-to-end design development process.
- Development of architectural Revit templates and standards and converting Concept/Schematic Design drawings to Revit,
- Performs original design work utilizing specifications, sketches and ideas on developing designs.
- Analyzes space utilization effectiveness and changing demands for space needs: recommends actions to meet new requirements.
- Assists in compiling data for comprehensive facilities use and feasibility data to be used for campus planning, capital improvement and long-range planning.
- 6. Assists in compiling data for architectural plans, specifications, cost estimates, reports, etc.
- Development REVIT Modelling, drafting, and presentations for projects.
- Development of architectural Revit templates and standards.
- Development of architectural Revit templates and standards. Working knowledge on BIM Projects:-(Residential, Commercial, Office, Building)
- Should possess design coordination skills, Technical knowledge about construction detailing, proficiency in Revit ,MS office & Photoshop
- Must have Revit Knowledge. Perform REVIT Modeling, drafting, and presentations for projects following companies Graphical Standards.
- Proficient in Revit Architecture. Develop an understanding of construction detailing for international projects
Required Candidate profile
Recruiter Name:Jiten Kumar