- Should have experience in safety, occupational health, environment, fire management.
- Competency in devising significant solutions and implementing safety management systems for maintaining productive conditions.
- Possess in-depth understanding of various fire safety methods & proven abilities in coordinating and leading variety of people and projects with an ability to develop strategic plans.
- Effectively implementing, coordinating and enforcement of the Site accident prevention plan and all safety management of the project.
- Maintain all applicable safety reference material on the job site.
- Maintain a safety and health deficiency tracking system that monitors outstanding deficiencies until resolution.
- Reviews reports and presents corrective actions for specific situations identified by outside agencies.
- Study and provide current information regarding regulations and standards of the occupational health and safety administration (OSHA), and other appropriate agencies
Required Candidate profileThe position will be based out of Sri Lanka for one year. After completion of project the candidate will be transferred back to India to another project. The position is a full time role.