- JOB TITLE: SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
LOCATION: CAMEROON, YAOUNDE
REPORTING LINE: REGIONAL HEAD- WEST AFRICA/OTHERS
PURPOSE OF POSITION/ROLE
The trader in this position will be responsible to setup the fertilizer and Agri inputs business and oversee its P&L and strategic objectives.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Insights, understanding and knowledge of the fertilizer & Agri Inputs markets.
Responsible for the overall P&L business.
Develop and maintain good relationship with the various stakeholders; government, customers, vendors, etc
Capability and drive to go beyond knowledge and facts and to apply industry insights in a commercial and business-oriented manner.
Ability to analyse the market trends and to advise to the management on the business decisions.
Minimum a bachelors degree in business management
Minimum of 5 years experience in an Agricultural sales environment.
Experience in cross-border business transactions.
Excellent interpersonal and business communication skills.
The curiosity to seek out and develop business opportunities.
The hunger to learn and have hands on exposure.
A good background in market research/analytics.
Confidence to work alone to deliver.
Experienced to use Microsoft word, PPT and Excel.
Must know fluent French and English.
1. Candidates must have an entrepreneurial orientation
2. Strong interpersonal skills
3. Must have initiative, and be proactive in dealing with problems
4. Confidence, flexibility and self-control
5. Ability to work independently and have a high degree of responsibility and accountability
6. Above-average presentation / public speaking skills
7. Willingness to travel
Budgeted tax free savings USD 3000 to USD 4000 p.m.
For Further Detail Contact