- Job Description:
- Responsible for the overall, management and control of Finance Department.
- Liaise with external and internal auditors to handle any financial irregularities that occur.
- Prepare financial statements such as monthly and annual accounts.
- Prepare financial management reports including planning and forecasting.
- Discussing terms with your company/clients suppliers.
- Providing advice on tax affairs.
- Prepare balance sheet
- If you decide to go down the public practice route, your duties will be as follows:
- Providing clients and businesses with financial information and advice.
- Undertaking a full review of your employers systems and analysing risk.
- Forensic accounting to prevent and detect fraud.
- Maintenance of accounting records.
- Preparation of accounts and providing small businesses with management information.
- 7+ years working experience in industries of repute preferble from the automative industries
- Excellent communication skills
- Adept at handling and managing team of accounting professionals
- The position as an expatriate shall
- Share bachelor / family Accommodation
- Company Transport for local movement
- Local Allowance
- A very attractive tax-free saving in India approximating 25 to 28 LPA
- 30 Days annual Leave
- Passage to India
Salary & Compensation
Location - Lagos ( Nigeria)