- We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Senior Java developer with one of our client based in USA.
- Follow the development practices, policies and reporting expectations of the Customer Team;
- Participating in the daily stand ups, project meetings and retrospectives;
- Work in collaboration with the Team leads to ensure development and testing milestones are agreed upon and met.
- Raising blockers early to ensure proper status communication so these can be addressed by the customer Team Software applications security
- Report to management the progress of team objectives;
- Coordination of resources across both on- and offshore resource as well as across functional groups such as Documentation, Client Services, Product Management, and Services and Adhere to and make recommendations upon process standards defined by customer.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related field;
- A minimum of Eight (8) years of active development using Java in the candidates most recent positions;
- High level of facility of development fundamentals and core language concepts;
- A good understanding of OOP principles;
- Experience working in an Agile development environment;
- Experience building unit tests, preferably using TDD;
- Experience building queries in SQL, preferably PL/SQL;
- Experience using source control, preferably Git;
- Experience deploying software on the both Windows and Linux platforms;
- A good understanding of secure coding and architecture best practices; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience leading geographically distributed teams and ensuring all team members are aware of tasks to be completed in accordance with project goals and timelines.
- Experience designing and implement enterprise architectures.
Primary responsibilities :
Only candidates who are authorized to work in United States of America can apply
Suitable candidates can send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org