- High school or equivalent education level.
- Stable work history.
- Must be self-motivated and possess the desire for self-development.
- Have the ability to work autonomously when required.
- Be a team player.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction and a great customer experience.
- Experience as an assistant store manager or with retail store management.
- Good English communication skills are mandatory
- Hiring, training and developing new employees.
- Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
- Overseeing supermarket inventory.
- Assisting customers whenever necessary.
- Ensuring health, safety, and security rules adherence.
- Maintaining merchandise and a visual plan.
- Maintaining stores to standards, including stocking and cleaning.
- Purchasing & Merchandising.
- GRN & Inventory control.
- Price and Promo updating.
- Replenishment & FIFO.
Our client from Seychelles, an East African Island country is a name well known in hospitality and allied industry supplier industry. Our is also having formidable presence in restaurants, supermarkets, etc.
We invite experience candidates for
Designation : Assistant Manager
Segment : SuperMarket
Job Location : Seychelles, East Africa
Job Requirements :-
Job Responsibilities :-
Interest talents with similar work exposure stay connected to our HR Officer @ 0091 9840083599 for assistance.
Landline : 0091 248533400
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com