- 1. Design menus that enhance customers culinary experience while keeping up high quality.
2. Provide feedback regarding the food quality of large bulk purchases.
3. Controlling and directing the food preparation process and any other relative activities.
4. Ensure that all food preparation is in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
5. Design standardized food presentation guidelines for each dish.
6. Monitor inventory levels of commonly used items.
7. Look for ways to reduce spoilage of infrequently used items.
8. Hire, train, and mange staff about proper kitchen sanitization methods.
Required Candidate profileCandidate Requirements:
Proficient communication skills, both verbal and written.
Proficient in interacting with people of various ages from diverse backgrounds.
Physically fit, strong, agile and dexterous.
Terms & Conditions:-
Graduate in Hotel Management with 8-10 years related experience in Indian Continental.
Must have 4-5 years in Middle East.
Candidate must have 4* or 5* hotel experience and grown up in levels.
Licensure from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), or other certifying agency.
UAE nationals- must be bilingual fluent in Arabic & English will be preferred.
Single Accommodation & Transportation will be provided by company
Family Visa will be provided post completion of 1 year (Negotiable after probation)
Annual Leave & other benefits as per company policy
Recruiter Name:Richa Patel