Be Part of a leading Garment Manufacturing company in the Philippines with over 35 years of experience supplying for Large International and Local fashion Brands
- 1. Troubleshoot, repair and maintain all company assets, which includes various types of Machines (especially Sewing machines), and electronic (board) parts.
2. Planning and executing preventive maintenance procedures and follow/update manuals for correct operation.
3. Supervise and train operators, mechanics, maintenance crew and evaluate performance
4. Record repairs and maintenance performed and parts and tools inventory.
5. Problem solving alternative ways to repair, fabricating parts.
6. Preferred with knowledge of machine layout and folder attachment for sewing machine
7. Learn how to Operate (and operate from time to time) specialized Machines
8. Clean and maintain area
Required Candidate profileElectronics (Can Repair PCB Board)
7+ years experience
Recruiter Name:Amar Daswani
Company:World Wide Apparel Mfg Inc