- Bachelors Degree in Eng /-3-5 YRS IN CHEMICAL ENGINEER OR SAFETY ENGINEER
- 10 - 15 yrs experience in Safety and Loss Prevention of Installations/Equipment related to oil or petrochemical industry.
- Skills Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineer, Safety Engineering.
- Must have an exp. in HAZOP & PHAST
- Should conducts regular worksite inspection & audits,
- Also makes assessments, reviews & evaluates Occupation Health & safety Programs
- Should provide recommendation to improve the internal responsibility system within the workplace
- Investigates & use professional judgment to issue & documents notice of danger at worksites.
- Should create appropriate methods to evaluate health &safety issues &develops or modifies existing assessment tools appropriate for specific sectors.
- Prepare reports &provides interpretation related to the safety Acts & regulations in oil & gas industry
- Certificate done is must - NEBOSH(must) and IOSH
- Gulf experience preferred
- Familiar with fire and other emergency situation and evacuation.
- Compile and maintain all safety reports.
- Shall be experience in the use of software e.g. MS office, MS project etc