Essential functions are including, but not limited to;
1. Responsible for maximizing the International Market share in the International / global market.
2. Develop and manage the new business pipeline to achieve revenue and business objectives.
3. Develop and implement the strategic international marketing plans to achieve company sales goal.
4. Identify, qualify, shape, and win strategically relevant business opportunities.
5. Understand the customer's mission, particularly defense and intelligence, and develop compelling solutions to win the business.
6. Monitor competitor sales, product and marketing activities; provide strategic inputs to company leadership on the company's business, including product roadmap and pricing, given market activity.
7. Manage the International Sales Teams, operations and resources to increase market penetration and deliver profitable growth.
8. Ensure that the team is operating in the most efficient and cost-effective manner to consistently achieve sales target.
9. Represent the company at conferences, trade association meetings, exhibitions and other activities as & when necessary, to promote the company and its products globally.
10. Develop high performing international sales team through mentoring, leading by example, establishment of SMART goals for team member and personal achievement, and conducting constructive performance evaluations.
11. Reinforce by example, the company's commitment to its values, including integrity and compliance.
12. Build and execute account plans that drive sustaining business growth.
13. Develop and maintain strong customer relationships etc.
At least 10-15 year(s) of working experience in the field of International/Global Marketing. The Candidate should have knowledge in selling various grades of Paper, Tissue or FMCG Products in the Global Market. The candidate should be dynamic and self-motivated, ability to work in a team with a strong focus on results, Good Communication skills in English, Strong analytical skills, Proficient in use of computer
Md. Ariful Islam