Mulesoft Architect / Consultant / Senior Developer
London - United Kingdom
Salary Per Annum:
Â£ 35,000 + Bonus
UK - Work permit / visa will be sponsored by the company
B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc or equivalent
Over all: 5+ Years IT experience
Solid 2+ Years experience in Mulesoft development projects
Job Skills & Responsibilities:
- Experience with MuleSoft development projects
- Experience in SOAP UI / Postman / Swagger / Maven.
- Hands on experience with REST & SOAP / API web services.
- Experience in creating RAML & API in mule.
- Experience in different connectors, error handling and their implementations /workflows.
- Experience in implementing MuleSoft Any Point Platform (including Cloud Hub and API interfaces)
- Experience in tools used for DevOps tools Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure CI/CD tools
- Extensive experience in File Management System
- Must have experience in converting MuleSoft solution architecture onto optimal high level
integration design patterns (High Level Design Document Preparation)
- Should have previous experience in diverse application landscape comprising applications
such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP, SAP SuccessFactors etc. and on premise applications
- Experience in tools such as Word/Confluence, Anypoint platform, JIRA, M Unit, J Unit, Git-Stash/SVN
- Previous experience in Java/J2ee Projects.
Nice to have:
- MuleSoft certified
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Knowledge / experience in other middleware tools like IBM Message Broker (MB) / MQ Server
- Supply Chain / Logistics
GBP 35,000 GBP - 40,000