Reporting to the Managing Director, the incumbent would provide executive support in a one-on-one working relationship, completing a broad variety of administrative as well as Business Support functions for the CMD's Office.
1. Assisting the MD in analyzing regular MIS and other operational reports.
2. Assisting the MD in Business Planning, Assessment, Analysis, BPR and Financial modeling of businesses.
3. Consistently gathering information and data- Financial, Market Intelligence, Internal Operations.
4. Share and present data and information in a compellingly digestive manner resulting in provocative business insights.
5. Tracking Competitors Historic Volume, Revenue, Infrastructure, Technology, Growth %, Employees, Fast Trackers, EBIT%, Ratio Proportion, Stock Movement Data, Projects, Annual Reports, Guideline Details,etc.
6. Ensure the collated and presented content is accurate, consistent and easily comprehendible.
7. Synthesise Industry, Market and Technology knowledge from multiple sources for MDs Office to provide insights on the broader market landscape and competitive trends, and clearly articulating their implications.
8. Making strong follow up with HODs and direct reportees of MD on operational issues.
9. Liaisoning and follow up with all offices, plants, business locations and departments for collating required information and presenting the same in the required format.
10. Preparation of minutes of meetings and strong follow up on action points from direct reportees of MD and other Managers.
11. Conserve MDs time by reading, researching and routing correspondence, drafting mails, letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information and data, producing agendas, minutes and all key preparations for the business events.
1. Spearheading mission critical programs from MDs desk, and simultaneously manage multiple and complex tasks and assignments with project-managed deliveries.
2. Supporting Business Heads in planning strategic projects and tracking the performance of these projects.
3. Incisive follow up and reporting on matters of priority, deviations & corrections, growth imperatives, schedules, budgeted numbers and process scale up.
1. Managing an extremely active calendar of MDs appointments.
2. Composing and preparing correspondence and reports.
3. Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineries and agendas.
4. Edits and completes the first draft for written communications to external stake-holders.
5. Coordinating and communicating directly, on behalf of MDs office, with Board members, HODs, Functional Heads, Experts, Specialists, Clients, Consultants,etc., on matters relating to MDs programmatic initiatives.
6. Completing expense reports.
7. Handling support staff.
8. Maintaining Records, Database, Documents and Files.
9. Creating and managing MIS information and generating periodical reports.
10. Managing appointments and Visitors.
1. Creating Agendas, schedules and plans.
2. Planning and scheduling Meetings, Conferences, Seminars, Workshops, Teleconferences and Travel.
3. Press meets and conferences.
4. Effective monitoring and contribution to the Corporate Website, Twitter, Linkedin and other social media.
1. Relationship Management.
2. Effective Coordination with all departments and functions.
3. Process Quality Management
4. Knowledge Management
1. An MBA Finance from a reputed Business School with a minimum of 6 years of executive support to CXO level, preferably from Construction/ Fit out industry.
2. Must be incisively resourceful in analyzing reports, improving processes and frameworks,
3. Must be a self-starter and self-directed Pro, possessing excellent attention to detail in performing high-level functions.
4. Must have proven demonstrated skills for quickly acquiring expertise in new processes, systems, technology and procedures.
5. Must be adept in assisting MD in taking crucial decisions on critical matters within the dynamic and high-pressure environment using knowledge and experience based judgement, innovation, ethics and integrity.
6. Must have proven expertise in Research and collating information.
7. Must have demonstrated capabilities of consistently scaling up industry knowledge, industry trends and technology.
8. Must have demonstrated excellence in managing CXO-level office independently, with administrative and secretarial expertise