We have an urgent opening for the post of IT Manager in Doha, Qatar.
Job Description :
Manage overall IT Dept. and report to Head of IT Dept.
2. Discover the new technologies from the running market and find out the innovating technologies that can helpful to the business and apply it.
3. Plan, organize, direct, control & evaluate the operations of IT Dept.
4. Manage and maintain the DATA (Sql) servers.
5. Maintain proper VPN connectivity across the branches within the country.
6. Maintain ERP and make it error free always.
7. Maintain all contracts between service providers and suppliers.
8. Maintain software licenses.
9. Maintain the servers and network and ensure less 'down time'
10. Maintain proper 'data backup' of server to overcome any data disasters.
11. Coordinate with other departments / managers to discuss about the system requirements, specifications, costs & time line etc...
12. Control the budget & expenditure with in IT Dept.
13. Develop the staffs and train them
14. Software migration/ ERP migration etc.. Has to do..
15. Participate, provide and suggest to management where IT related resources can be utilized to increase the productivity of company\Group.
16. Keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
17. Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems
Ensuring the security of data from internal and external attack.
Skills and Qualities
Facilitates team meetings effectively
Keeps team well informed of changes within the organization and general Extensity news.
Effectively communicates relevant IT-related information to superiors. Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
Serves as main point of contact on all IT-related matters for the office assigned.
Responds/acts on upper-management direction. Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change. Mitigates team conflict and communication problems. Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner. Consistently acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions. Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems Evaluating user needs and system functionality and ensuring that provided facilities meet these needs Identifies and provides standards for gathering information for use in trend analysis and reports information to company management.
Salary Package: As per industry Norms.
Other Benefits: Food, Accommodation and Transport will be provided by company only.
Industry : Retail Sector only.
Age Limits : not more than 35 years
If you are interested in this post please share your Updated CV on email@example.com