1. Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
2. Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
3. Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including participation in international exhibitions or seminars, print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
4. Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share. Prepare and propose price estimates for all products
5. Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
6. Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
7. Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
8. Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
9. Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
10. Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
11. Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
12. Directs sales forecasting activities on monthly and quarterly and sets performance goals accordingly.
13. Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
14. Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
15. Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
16. Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
17. Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
18. Prepare annual expenditure and analyzes, controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
19. Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
20. Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
21. Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
22. Directs product research and development.
5+ years experience