Senior SQL Server DBA
We are an international team of inspired professionals in IT consulting and software development professionals, offering a range of cutting-edge solutions to help companies improve their competitiveness and deliver the best experiences and innovative solutions
1. 8-10 Years of SQL Server Experience.
2. Ability to handle the database environment as an individual contributor for designing and troubleshooting
3. Ability to diagnose server reliability, performance issues and fine tune those issues starting from Index level, Table level and Database level.
4. Identify performance problems on servers experiencing bottlenecks
5. Good Understanding in SQL Server Wait_info/ Wait_Types
6. Ability to plan activities like Installation, Upgradation (In-Place, Side by Side), Service Packs, Patches (QFE, CU & GDR), configuration settings in SQL Server and also handled with missing .msi & .msp files. Database Migrations.
7. Create databases and database objects and should have worked in Transact-SQL, like creating stored procedures, views, functions (UDF), Triggers and writing Ad-hoc queries for project maintenance.
8. Create Schema, Synonym, Sequence, Assembly and CLR based on the requirements.
9. Good knowledge in Encryption, encrypting the data from Column level, table level and Database level by knowing AES, TDE and CLE
10. Implementation of SQL Logins, Users and Authentication Modes as a part of Security Policies for various categories of Clients
11. Configure SQL Jobs and SQL Auditing from login to user level changes.
12. Designing and monitoring of comprehensive Backup plan and recovery strategies.
Relocation Package and paid Visa included (paid flights, accommodation and medical insurance)