We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Manager to oversee and ensure accuracy and
efficiency throughout our entire receivable process from our company's customers.
This position plays integral role in verifying and ensuring integrity, completeness and correctness
of Customers data, advances, receivable and provision balances
The main responsibilities for this role include managing invoices, handling missed payments, d
supervising Accounts Receivable Team. Our ideal candidate must be familiar with all accounting
procedures and can manage daily financial transactions end-to-end.
Duties and responsibilities
This position supports and helps in budget and forecast preparations, long term plans and other
ad-hoc related requests. He/she will ensure that Accounts Receivable and Revenues are
properly authorized according to company policy and procedure, and with applicable DOA.
This position is also responsible for implementing and monitoring the Revenue and Accounts
Receivable monthly closing process and check list as well as regular review of tenant account
1 Business Insights and Support
* Provide accounting guidelines and support in Accounts Receivable and Revenues area to
lease administration team as and when required.
* Assist and provide swift feedback to Leasing collection team, Third party service provider
and Property Management Team in day to day transactions pertaining to renewal,
amendments, surrender and new deals
* Provide guidelines on company's policies and procedures DOA as and when required
* Provide historical information and analysis as and when required
* Ensure accounts receivable and revenue processes are operated efficiently and effectively,
and support business units activities in relation to those processes
* Support the business by reducing review and processing time for all Revenue and
Receivables transaction, i.e. Refunds, Statement of Accounts and billing
* Regularly verifying on sample basis, the demands and receipts on the system to ensure accuracy.
* Prepare and reconcile all account receivable accounts and prepare monthly/quarterly/adhoc
forecast reports for same.
* Manage the preparation of Monthly Receivables Deck for review of the Group CFO.
2 Financial Control and Stewardship
* Assist in implementing and monitoring strong internal control system and recommend any
improvement required to eliminate manual work
* Maintain proper control over customer codes, ensuring correctness and completeness and
advice activation and deactivation according to business needs
* Ensure clearing of any reconciling item resulted from revenue bank accounts reconciliation
on timely basis
* Review and ensure correctness of customer balances for advances, deposits, receivables
and revenue on monthly basis
* Implement all audit recommendations in revenue and receivable area on timely basis
* Review and reconcile tenant accounts balances for revenue and receivables with GL on
monthly basis and ensure no integrity issue is pending
* Negotiate with clients in non-payment cases and settle non-payment disputes with clients
* Oversee the processing and organizing of bills, records and invoices ensuring quality
maintenance at every step.
3 Financial Reporting and Transaction processing
* Review and Post day to day AR and revenue related accounting transaction ensuring
- Adequacy of supporting documents,
- Proper authorizations are in place,
- Correctness and completeness of information recorded in the system
- Correctness and appropriate selection of the accounting treatment, and
- Proper selection of GL accounts and Billing Codes
Interested candidate send your resume on Rajneesh.firstname.lastname@example.org