Job responsibilities include, but not limited to the follows:
- To attend mechanical/ electrical maintenance of plant/ machinery/ facility of the company.
- To plan and execute the company expansion update projects in various areas.
- To do proper planning for carrying out preventive/ routine maintenance of the plant and machinery and ensure optimum utilization of resources including manpower.
-To prepare correct check-list and ensure that all the equipments & machinery in the plant are maintained in good condition.
- To allocate daily maintenance jobs to the maintenance team.
- Supervise the maintenance work being carried out by the maintenance team and guide them properly wherever required.
- To carry out break-down maintenance promptly in minimum time frame in order to save in production down time.
- To maintain repair and maintenance record properly equipment wise and enter proper statistical data in the computer for future reference.
- To maintain proper inventory of the spares, tools and tckles of the machinery in order to ensure these are available immediately without any loss of time during breakdown maintenance and reduce downtime.
- To ensure proper housekeeping & safety measures are maintained in the plant and workshop.
- To do regular check up of the fire fighting equipment & system as well as AC units to ensure these are working properly.
- Candidate should possess good communication skills inter dept. as well as with government agencies and AMC contractors.
- Candidate should be well versed with ISO 9001:2000 Quality System/ FEMA etc.
- Experience in Coating Line/ Galvanizing Line/ Rolling Mill will be preferred.
Required Candidate profile
Candidate should be Young, Energetic, Degree/ Diploma holder in Mechanical or Electrical with 4-6 years experience in relevant field.