Dhiraagu is the leading and the largest provider of telecommunications and digital services in the Maldives offering a comprehensive range of mobile, internet ,data, fixed line and TV services throughout the Maldives
In cooperation with the organizations executive leadership team , directs the development of an effective strategy to assess and mitigate risk (foreign and domestic), manage crises and incidents, maintain continuity of operations, and safeguard the organization through other internal policy committees, personnel and/or other external resources, coordinates and implements site security, operations, and activities to ensure protection of executives, managers, employees, customers, stakeholders, visitors, etc., as well as all physical and information assets, while ensuring optimal use of personnel and equipment.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be responsible for security end to end i.e. cyber security, data, information, product, solution and processes
- Provide internal investigation coordination, support and leadership;
Ensure that relevant security best practices are developed and maintained in Dhiraagu in line with Dhiraagus strategic goals and risk requirement.
- Ensure the right security tools and systems are in place to identify and manage threats, events, incidents and investigations
Manage external and internal audits, maintain regulatory compliance i.e. ISO 20000, 27001 and PCI DSS
- Be responsible for coordinating Dhiraagus Risk Management, Cyber Security and Business Continuity plans.
- Maintain Government relationships obligations in terms of policy consultations and Government interworking.
- Maintain good relationship with vendors.
Emerging Technologies and Market Trends
Identity and access management
Incident and crisis management
Information and privacy protection
Risk and compliance management
Organizational resiliency programs and assessments
Threat, intelligence and vulnerability management
Advanced security knowledge
Advanced knowledge of Cyber threat prevention capabilities, process and procedure
Ability to think and advise on high level strategy and tactics
In depth operational knowledge of telecom and internet businesses
Ability to perform investigations and support internal and external investigations
Ability to react quickly and effectively under pressure