: SmartPlant P&ID administrator
Contract (3-5 Years)
Location : France
a) Knowledge of the main engineering disciplines and project environment
b) Knowledge in Oracle database:
i) Installation, deployment and connections
ii) Tuning of DB for performances.
iii) Setup of maintenance and backup systems
c) Knowledge of SmartPlant products/applications: 2D, foundations reference data, setup of 2D connection environment
e) Configuration of SmartPlant projects:
i) Reference data/symbol share.
ii) Installation of standard or customized environments.
iii) Familiar with work-sharing architecture.
iv) Deployment/installation of hotfixes
f) Customization of projects:
i) Setup of drawing and piping isometrics environments
ii) Familiar with Citrix applications
iii) Familiar with Visual Basic.
iv) Familiar with SmartPlant project management module
2) Install, configure and set up the databases in conjunction with the information manager of the assignment project (s).
3) To ensure efficient transfer of information from and to other tools administrators used on projects.
4) Support and advise users.
5) Interface with the IT operation for the support architecture to these tools.
6) Supervise systems, analyze their performance, and track incidents with publishers.
7) Evaluate and implement new versions in conjunction with associated tools.
8) English speaker
9) Basic knowledge in engineering disciplines: piping, civil, structure, instrumentation, electricity, process.
Interested candidates share the updated resume immediately to