Bachelor's degree or Diploma in engineering or B.Sc. or B. Com or Automobile Engineer.
Minimum 5 years of Experience in Automotive Warehouse of Heavy & Light vehicles.
25 to 35 Years
1. Familiar with Automotive items like spare of heavy earth moving equipments, Spare of heavy & light motor vehicles etc
Have experience in Automobile Warehouse
Knowledge of inbound process of Warehouse.
Knowledge about warehouse function & its related documentations, like Receipt, Issue, Return, Stock transfer , Sale , Gate Pass etc
He has to do Physical Stock Verification of Material as per SOP & Its related reconciliations
Knowledge about ABC/XYZ/FSN analysis.
Identification of Non-moving inventory.
Preparation of daily/weekly/monthly report of activities.
9. Ensure & manage perpetual inventory counting as per SOP.
10. Monitoring & tracking of stock wrt storage location.
11. Ensure incoming materials are managed appropriately according to company procedure.
12. Co-ordination with Corporate warehouse team.
13. Implementation of improvement processes and systems.
14. Establishment of Warehouse facilities /Set up.
15. Ensure accuracy of the stock as per system or book value.
16. Produce daily reports to ensure key critical areas of the stock system are controlled and any discrepancies addressed and resolved.
17. Ensure & achieve 100% inventory record accuracy
18. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
19. Other works, related to above job role as per Management Requirement.
20. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft word
Knowledge of SAP-MM / Oracle /Other ERP, related to warehouse
Total year experience Relevant Years of Experience Current salary Name of your Current company Notice Period Your WhatsApp Number Your Skype ID Interview Mode : Skype/Webcam Interview
Company Benefits : Besides tax free salary, the company provides accommodation with free food (Indian), laundry services, medical, medical insurance for self, wife and 2 children in India. If you are a bachelor then your parents will be covered under Mediclaim. The status is Single Status. Vacation/leave schedule are also very flexible. For the first time it will be 6 months ON and 21 Days OFF with paid leave and return air ticket up to the nearest airport of your home town. From then on it will be 4 months ON & 21 days OFF (Vacation).
Africa/Gulf Experience will be an added advantages
Kindly share your resume on email@example.com