Pearl Global Industries Ltd (BSE:532808, NSE: PGIL) is a multinational, ready to wear apparel manufacturing conglomerate. With over 30 years of existence in three distinct business streams namely manufacturing, marketing, souring and distribution, we have over 26000 direct employees across India, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Vietnam, Canada, Europe, Hong Kong, UK and US.
Our company product offering includes various kinds of knits, woven sweaters and bottoms in the men, women and kids wear categories to the world leading brands. We serve to some leading customers include GAP, JC Penney, Banana Republic, ASDA-Wal-Mart, Kohl's, Esprit and Next across the USA, Latin America & Europe. Our company has developed own brands, DCC and Kool Hearts in US and we also have our online fashion portal by the brand of www.sbuys.com.
For more details, please visit www.pearlglobal.com
We are looking for a person having sound technical knowledge in Pattern and marker. We also requires sewing knowledge. Candidate must pose sound Knowledge in Blazer, Jackets, Pants and Skirts.
This position is primarily responsible for maintaining product integrity and keeping the customer in mind by providing leadership, direction and oversight to the Technical Design department, ensuring product specifications and fit standards are maintained for all garments as appropriate by Brand.
1. Provides leadership to ensure and maintain measurement and fit consistency by product category through evaluations, construction details, overall silhouette, and consistency of fit, high standards of quality and detail, and overall execution by vendors.
2. Develops, reviews, and revises comprehensive construction standards and grade rule specifications; evaluates current practices and initiates new procedures in order to streamline workflow.
3. Partners with the Product Development and Design team to maintain the vision and direction of the product from concept to production.
4. Builds vendor relationships through the Technical Design team via daily communication.
5. Communicates on an as-need basis with Merchants, Product Development and vendors.
6. Directs the initial seasonal development through packaging, including specifications, sketch, and construction details.
7. Provides direction to maintain and organize records or reports and communications.
8. Enhance processes and procedures currently in place; implements new strategies as business needs; recommends product improvements on a regular basis.
9. Evaluates team process on a regular basis - request improvements as needed.
10. Continually expands the required knowledge of the Technical Design team regarding construction, technical fit, fabric technology and production.
11. Maintains strong education and training programs to update staff on new techniques, technologies, product and the production processes.
12. Creates and administers the annual budget for Technical Design
13. Conduct Pre production meeting and provide feedback pertaining to all technical aspects insure that problems are solved in a timely and efficient manner.
14. Coordinate with relevant members Implementation sewing SOP solve issues that arise in the production process to ensure smooth production process.
15. Inspect size wise sample in the pilot run identify discrepancies and necessary feedback solve bottlenecks to ensure smooth flow in bulk production.
16. Ability to do root cause analysis constructional of patterns and give solution.
17. Experience in handling for wash program and able to calculate shrinkage against pattern.
18. Identify the critical operation with particular flag, lay out finalizing with IE & production team, feeding plan and Instructed by to mechanic dept. on special machine requirements.