We are looking for Native Android Mobile Application Developer for Saudi Arabia (Alhasa- Eastern province)
Android (Kotlin) native mobile applications developer who has a bachelor Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) and a minimum of five years experience in the mobile application development area to with the following skills:
Native Android mobile applications development (Android studio + Kotlin)
Database administration (MySQL)
Integration with electronic payment gates
- Strong object-oriented programming concepts and extensive experience of Kotlin and Android SDK.
- Mobile app development experience for high traffic/complexity apps is preferred
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Understanding of Android UI design principles and best practices.
- Driving the mobile strategy, work closely with a team of Developers and Designers and making sure the UI/UX is up to the mark for a world class product
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, architect, code development, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Drive the implementation of new technologies which improve our ability to build great Applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience publishing multiple high quality Android applications to the Google Play Store
- Experience with caching mechanisms as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience with JSON, consuming third-party libraries and RESTful APIs, Web Services.
- Ability to work in a high pressure dynamic startup environment.
- Ability to translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
Required Candidate profile
The candidate must meet the following conditions:
An Indian developer who has not worked in Saudi Arabia or Gulf countries before.
Age 33 years or less.
Can start working by June 2020.
We will provide them the following: 1 years contract. Monthly salary (determined based on the qualifications and skills). Accommodation. Health cover insurance. Paying all government residency (Iqama) fees. Airline return tickets after two years if they would like to renew the contract. Very good working environment.
Working with very friendly teamwork. Working hours is 8 hours per day. Five days a week. Friday and Saturday are weekend.
Overtime will be paid if they work more than 8 hours a day or during the weekend.
For more information, please visit our website: www.7yhom.com or www.malafkaar.com