CCR / Field Commissioning Operator * Ensure that the commissioned process units perform and achieves the required quantitative and qualitative standards set out in the design documentation.
* Conduct all aspects of plant operations including process control, laboratory testing as required, calibration of instrumentation and maintenance of process equipment and other assets.
* Initiate and implement decisions relating to the treatment and processes in consultation with the Commissioning Process Lead whilst complying with the legislation, regulations, Company and site procedures or instructions.
* Perform maintenance duties as required, such as cleaning, painting and lubrication.
* Order chemicals, receive deliveries to site and verify documentation, quantities, quality etc. within budgetary guidelines. * Liaise with SWCC as necessary on flow changes and on the status of the Plant and equipment.
* Comply with all occupational safety, health and environmental requirements.
* Advise the Commissioning Process Lead on trends and performance matters to maintain and improve performance.