We have an urgent requirement of Sr Accountant for a leading company in Saudi Arabia
Job description :
1. Assists in control of inventory, credit and collection, disbursements, deposits and remittances.
2. Assists in enforcing, documenting and establishing adequate controls for all revenues and expenses and protection of assets.
3. Maintains up-to-date account, analysis and reconciliation as well.
4. Assist in maintaining accurate and timely financial and operating information.
5. Identifies training needs, develops formal training plans and conducts training sessions for accounting and operational staff in coordination with other departments and as directed by the controller.
6. Establishes and maintains effective employee relations.
7. Assists in providing safekeeping, including proper storage and access for all contracts, leases and other financial records.
8. Assists in follow-up on capital expenditures to ensure compliance with original justification and approval.
9. Maintains professional and technical competence.
5+ years experience
Salary : Best in the Industry
Interested candidates can share their CV on firstname.lastname@example.org