Carries out a variety of technical and administrative duties related to the ongoing maintenance operations, including answering telephone calls, typing, maintaining appointment dairy, keeping & updating files, dispatching & distributing outgoing and incoming mail and drafting routine correspondences,.
Serves as mediator to company employees working at project site by determining their requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests and maintaining database.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Carries out administrative and technical duties in Maintenance support services section.
* Attends telephone calls from various disciplines and coordinates with team Supervisors for smooth flow of work.
* Maintains filing system and coordinates with administrative office personnel.
* Assists in the preparation of technical and business procedures for the various processes of Maintenance.
* Assists Support Services Foreman in work order processing and follow- up, planning of the daily jobs and closing of work orders.
* Attends the dedicated hotline for maintenance breakdowns, and mobilizes required resources and transport to respond accordingly.
* Prepares various reports such as work order backlog, monthly Over-Time report for Support Services Contractors, etc.
* Tracks and updates all Corrective Action Request, non-Conformities, Improvement Suggestions, etc. for the Maintenance Support Services.
* Makes arrangement for meetings and attend to take minutes as directed.
* Types a variety of documents such as memoranda, faxes, reports, circulars, etc. in English.
* Performs other related or similar duties, such as compiling assigned contractor's timesheets, store stock requisitions, accident reports serious disciplinary action reports, special technical reports, etc. all as directed by Support Services Engineer.
* Prepares gate passes and receives Section's visitors.
* Must have more than 3 years Technical Clerk experience
* Educational qualifications: Relevant Qualification.
* Can read, write and speak English language.(IELTS 7 Equivalent)
* Must be able to work with computers utilizing Microsoft Windows and Office suite of packages
3+ years experience