We are an automobile company operating in 17 countries
Duties & Responsibility:
* Coordinates the involvement of sales supports personnel, including customer support, service, and management resources, so that team performance objectives and customers' expectations are met. Hands on experience in ATL & BTL and field promotional activities for 2 Wheelers
* Experience in handling team of sales executives from multiple locations
* Efficient in handling daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly sales review meetings for 2W
Identifies deficiencies in skills among sales associates managed, and works to improve individuals' capabilities through coaching, development, and training.
* Works with market management to ensure market-level strategic and business objectives are met by the sales team.
* Positively impacts the performance of individual sales team members by implementing and managing field support tools, including training programs, productivity initiatives, account and territory planning methodologies, and customer communication tools.
* Leads field forecasting efforts among the team managed, ensuring that accurate forecasts are completed on a timely basis
* Meets assigned team quotas for sales, profits, Accountable for the thorough implementation of all customers related initiatives among sales personnel managed.
* Responsible for the efficient allocation of company support resources in the customer base managed by the assigned team.
* Implements effective coaching and development of direct-report associates.
* Directs the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed, coordinating with the appropriate management-level resources.
* Works closely with Customer Service and Field Marketing to ensure customer satisfaction, and high levels of field sales support
NOTE: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and message me on whats app stating 'RESUME SENT FOR BDM POST' @ ++971529099895